Corrections - Transports
Information about inmates that are being held on Oregon out-of-Douglas County warrants,
and information about inmates who have been sentenced to the Department Of Corrections.
- If an inmate has no local charges the inmate will be
transported to the warrant issuing county in Oregon as soon as possible.
- If an inmate has an Oregon out-of-Douglas-County warrant
and local charges, the inmate will take care of his local charges first.
- If the inmate is conditionally released by the court or
posts bail on the local charges, then the inmate will be transported to the warrant
issuing county in Oregon as soon as possible.
- If the Oregon out-of-Douglas-County warrant has
bail, the inmate may post bail on the warrant in either Douglas county or the county that
the warrant was issued in to avoid the transportation process.
Inmate Work Crew
- No commissary items, knives, or potential weapons will be
sent with the inmate on transport. Inmates will have to make other arrangements to have
these items picked up.
- When transported, inmates are allowed only to bring
personal property equal to the size of a 10"x14" property bag. Excess property
will have to be picked up, shipped by mail at the inmates expense, or thrown away.
- Any property left over 30 days will be destroyed.
- If an inmate has been sentenced to the Department of
Corrections for more than 12 months and has no pending charges, the inmate will be
transported to an 'Intake Center'.
- Both male and female inmates will be sent to Coffee
Creek Correctional Facility (CCCF) at 24499 SW Grahms Ferry Rd.,
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070.
- All letters to Department Of Corrections Inmates must
include the inmates name and State Identification Number (SID).
Copyright © 1997 - 2009 Douglas County Sheriff's Office. All Rights Reserved.