Online Reporting System
TO REPORT AN EMERGENCY CALL 911
Welcome to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Online Reporting System.
Using this system allows you to submit certain reports online and print a copy for your records. You may report non-emergency incidents or crimes on minor criminal offenses, non-injury accidents, insurance reports, suspicious activity and more.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation is needed, you may be contacted.
- The report MUST be factual.
- FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT IS A CRIME.
- This reporting system does not provide emergency services and is not an alternative to emergency services. If this is an emergency, call 911 now.
- Because the online report system uses Microsoft Silverlight, you will need to access the site from a PC or Mac. Most tablets are not supported.
Before filing your online report, you must answer the following questions. Your answers will determine whether filing a report online is right for you: