Information about Adults in Custody (AIC) that are being held on Oregon out-of-Douglas County warrants, and information about AICs who have been sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
- If an AIC has no local charges the AIC will be transported to the warrant issuing county in Oregon as soon as possible.
- If an AIC has an Oregon out-of-Douglas-County warrant and local charges, the AIC will take care of their local charges first.
- If the AIC is conditionally released by the court or posts bail on the local charges, then the AIC will be transported to the warrant issuing county in Oregon as soon as possible.
- If the Oregon out-of-Douglas-County warrant has bail, the AIC may post bail on the warrant in either Douglas County or the county that the warrant was issued in to avoid the transportation process.
- No commissary items, knives, or potential weapons will be sent with the AIC on transport. AICs will have to make other arrangements to have these items picked up.
- When transported, AICs are allowed only to bring personal property equal to the size of a 10 by 14-inch property bag. Excess property will have to be picked up, shipped by mail at the AIC's expense, or thrown away.
- Any property left over 30 days will be destroyed.
- If an AIC has been sentenced to the Department of Corrections for more than 12 months and has no pending charges, the AIC will be transported to an 'Intake Center'.
- All inmates will be sent to Coffee Creek Correctional Facility (CCCF) at:
24499 SW Grahms Ferry Road
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
- All letters to Department of Corrections AICs must include the AIC's name and State Identification Number (SID).