Christmas Card Contest
ABOUT THE CONTEST:
The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Christmas Card Contest is a drawing competition for children in Douglas County. One winner from each of the eligibility groups will be selected as the artist for the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Official 2021 Christmas Card.
November 12, 2021 – November 30, 2021
Group 1: Grades Pre-K – 2nd Group 2: Grades 3rd – 5th Group 3: Grades 6th – 8th
A Sheriff’s Office Community Christmas
HOW TO ENTER:
Participants may create an original hand drawn entry on a contest drawing page or an 8.5 x 11-inch sheet of unlined, white paper.
Submissions must be postmarked by November 30, 2021 or dropped off in person at the Sheriff’s Office (1036 SE Douglas Ave. Ste #210, Roseburg, OR 97470) by November 30, 2021 at 5:00 pm. No late submissions will be considered.
HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED:
Artwork will be judged on originality, creativity and concept related to the theme. The winner will be selected by Sheriff’s Office staff.
- All entries must be accompanied by an entry form which must be signed by the entrant’s parent/guardian.
- Entrant must live in Douglas County and meet the eligibility requirement of the group for which they are submitting their artwork for consideration as stated above.
- Submitted artwork must be hand drawn, without the use of computerized equipment. The Sheriff’s Office must receive the original drawing by the submission deadline as stated above.
- By participating in the contest, each entrant grants the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office the right to use such entrant’s name, age, city of residence, and publication of artwork in all media for advertising and promotional purposes, as well as on the website or future contests.
- One entry per person. No substitutions or new versions of submission will be accepted under any circumstances once the original entry is submitted for consideration. Any submission that is considered by the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office at its sole and absolute discretion to be objectionable, in whole or in part, will be disqualified and will not be eligible for entry.
- Submissions will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt of such entry. The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office shall have no liability for any submission that is lost, intercepted, or not received for any reason.